Phillips Victory 100AW Aviation Oil
The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (nondispersant) mineral oils.
This product has a high viscosity index and low pour point compared with many other single-grade aircraft engine oils, allowing its use over a wide temperature range.
This oil is FAA approved as an alternate method of compliance to AD80-04-03 R2, paragraph b.1.
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- Pre-blended with Lycoming-approved antiwear additive
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing
- High viscosity index and low pour point for use over a wide temperature range
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Formulated with the same high-quality base oils as used in Phillips 66 X/C Aviation Oil
- Opposed piston aircraft engines, especially where cam lifter wear is a concern
|Aditivum||Lycoming LW 16702|