Features of Aeroshell W100:
- Promotes Engine Cleanness. The non-ash forming, polymeric additive was developed to help eliminate the harmful combustion chamber deposits that occur during normal operation.
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell W oils maintain their viscosity and help protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Since AeroShell Oils W80, W100 and W120 are fully approved to SAE J-1899 and are listed on the relevant Qualified Products List (QPL), elaborate precautions are not needed when changing from similarly approved aircraft engine oils, as long as these oils are qualified products.
- AeroShell W Oils are inherently stable in storage. Providing that they have been stored and handled correctly, prolonged storage does not have any effect on their quality, properties or performance
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. Specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L-22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- British: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- French: AIR 3570 (Grade SAE 30)
- Russian: MS-20
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-250